Extruder_main.stl (file size: 140 KB, MIME type: application/sla)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
Nested for 2 Extruder Pieces
Fits on 8" bed, not 6"
2 Extruder Pieces nested for printing. File:Totalext.fcstd. STL - File:Totalext.stl
Notes with Newest on Top
- Settigns - 1.2 - 0.9 wall thickness works - bottom and top is 2.4 mm
- Settings - 1.2 nozzle but thin wall - 0.7 - to allow holes to work
- Settings - 1.2 nozzle
- Result with 1.2 - idler screw by spring has no meat on 1 mm thick web under screw.
- Holes are egged out on side
- May work because it's quite stiff.
- Try with 1 mm nozzle
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:45, 21 July 2020||(140 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)||Version with shallower spring hole by 2 mm. Deepening of side holes to 18 mm for part count reduction. Chamfer for print removal.|
|07:26, 13 January 2020||(110 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)||Laid flat.|
|22:09, 12 January 2020||(110 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)||Deepened mounting bolt hole by 0.5 mm, thickened up the spring mount with + larger hole|
|05:46, 9 January 2020||(99 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)||Corrected for 1.2 mm nozzle production engineering.|
|04:33, 7 December 2019||(81 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)||With gussets, thicker web, chamfer|
|03:31, 6 December 2019||(68 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 5 pages link to this file: