ARPA Workforce Training Grant
We have an opportunity to seek up to $4M to fund the OSE Apprenticeship, including infrastructure. First, we need to answer the questions on the working application form below. Next, Marcin needs to complete and sign the paperwork listed on this page. The application is due October 29, 2022, with funds dispersed sometime in December 2022.
The American Rescue Plan Act has provided the Missouri Department of Economic Development with $30M in grant funding for programs that "...address the broad workforce disruption stemming from the pandemic through grants funding projects to recruit and train individuals who are seeking a job that provides better opportunity for economic advancement."
See Grant Guidelines for more detail
Official Slide Deck
- Certificate of Good Standing. Applicant entities must be registered to do business in Missouri and should be in Good Standing (when applicable** ) with the Missouri Secretary of State's Office. log in here and request a certificate of good standing.
- Completed Leadership and Ownership Information Form
- Statement of No Tax Due. Log in here and follow instructions to request a statement.
- SAM II Vendor Input Form
- E-Verify Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Signed Debarment and Suspension Certification
- Signed and notarized Applicant Certification
Working Application Page
Budget Narrative Table
Letter of Support Template
- Submittable - Application