Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
(Redirected from Autoclaved aerated concrete)
Also known as Aircrete: concrete mixed with foam to create a lighter and more insulative concrete.
It would be easier to 3D print buildings with this than regular concrete. Also, it's mostly air so it's rather efficient on resources.
- Little Dragon Aircrete System: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kawsFsFi6Pg
- Kits: http://www.domegaia.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
- Hyet Paint Mixer: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ESRQEYG/ref=sspa_dk_detail_3?psc=1
- Aquatec DDP 5800 115V 120 PSI 1.3 GPM Pump: https://www.amazon.com/Aquatec-DDP-5800-115V-Pump/dp/B06XK2RZ1H
- air compressor that can do 90psi
- bucket, hoses, "shark" connectors, enclosure, pneumatic regulator, PVC