Team Culturing Information
Who are you?
Farmer at FeF, 2012
Now farming in Media, PA
- Email: feathersandmoss (at) gmail (dot) com
- Skype: gcleblanc
Why are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
Yes, of course. Information should not be owned, but shared.
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
Because I have not yet seen an organization with so many ideals aligned with my own.
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
By realistically assessing the world situation and adapting OSE's strategy to work with the world, not against or around it.
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
Continue and subsist at Factor e. Feed everybody, sustain myself, and live my life the way I want to.
- What is missing in the project?
We have everything we need to succeed.
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
Keep on keepin' on. No, really, improvements are planned in the strategic analysis of where we are going, and the current organization has improvement and adaptation built into its structure, so with continuation of the project improvement is inevitable.
What are your skills?
- Community development and troubleshooting
- Natural Building - cob buildings, ovens, benches, domes
- Agriculture - land stewardship and subsistence, ecosystem development
How can you help?
- How have you already contributed to the project?
Plant and animal care, planning for expanding agricultural operations, getting FeF a dairy cow.
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
Learning the ins and outs of design and fabrication of the agricultural machines, and building things that I need to improve neosubsistence on this land.
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
Yes, I am committing my lifestyle to this project holistically.
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
I expect to find ways to pay myself back by producing things that I need.
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment – a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology.
Yep, sounds good.