Jeff Higdon Operating Manual
(Redirected from Jeff's Manual)
This details all site and workshop related tasks under the management of a site manager.
- Site Manager checks in with residents on needs such as soap, cleaning supplies, and laundry detergent.
Workshops, Apprenticeship, and any Site Visits
- Negotiates all visitors
- Negotiates arrivals and their accommodations
- Weatherproofing of water system in Hablab, Microhouse, Seed Eco-Home, Seed Eco-Home 2, Faculty house, pump house, outdoor kitchen, outdoor bathroom, pool, and any other locations where freezing may be a risk
- Manages road graveling according to need and available budget
- Manages landscaping (mowing, planting, beautification, new and existing earthworks, drainage tubes, drainage) according to budget and need.
- Collaborates on establishing an agriculture plan and budget including open source machines.
- Manages or executes production within specified enterprise parameters based on product orders
- Keeps Visual Workshop for tools so tools are readily inventoried and found. All tools go back at end of day.
- Mice and bugs - traps shall be set, and wherever possible, ozonator for vermin evacuation
- All organics are composted. Designated area shall be_____________.
- All metal is separated for meltdown.
- All plastic is shredded for 3D printer filament making.
- All wood and brush is shredded for mulch.