(Redirected from LCAs)
- An analysis of a device or facilities lifetime, usually for Emissions or Energy Usage
- More useful that Instantaneous Efficiency / Pollution
- This is where the headline of "Used cars may be more eco-friendly than getting a new electric" due to the "Debt" the electric car would have due to the Li-Ion Batteries and other components
- Often used for Power Plants
- The "T-Shirt" is a common example made famous by the book The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy: An Economist Examines the Markets, Power, and Politics of World Trade
- This Video by the YouTube Channel "Ted-Ed" Titled "The life cycle of a t-shirt - Angel Chang" Goes over the Concept in ~6 Minutes
- A Video by the YouTube Channel "Engineering with Rosie" Titled "Bioenergy In All Its Complexity: The Good the Bad and the Ugly"