CEB Press/Manufacturing Instructions/Leg Holders
- 2 1/2” x 2 1/2" x 3/16" thick square steel tubing – 6” long
- 3/4”-10 nut
- 3/4”-10 x 1.5” bolt
Note: It's suggested you prepare all leg holders at once, doing each step for all leg holders before moving on (14 leg holders required per CEB Press).
- Torch a 3/4” hole in the center of one of the faces of the tubing; make sure it's large enough for a 3/4” bolt.
- It's not crucial that the hole be centered. It just needs to be somewhere close to the center.
- Weld the nut over the hole, ensuring the nut is level, and the hole is clear. Make sure no spatter goes into the threads by covering the top of the nut.
- Thread the bolt into the nut.