(Redirected from Object Recognition)
- The usage of Machine Vision to recognise objects
- Typically uses standard cameras, but some systems use other methods in conjunction such as laser dot grids (like the xbox kinect etc)
- Detecting a toy airplane with Tensorflow - []
- From there, how to use with AR? Need integration - AR SDKs.
- AR Software Development Kits - https://opensource.com/article/18/6/open-source-augmented-reality-sdks
- ARToolKit - uses Python
Tensorflow - OSS by Google
- An open source object detection and recognition/naming software
- Has two versions, the more intense Tensorflow , for pc's and render farms, and Tensorflow Lite
COCO dataset - common objects in context.
Luminoth - OSS