(Redirected from PV Combiner)
- Non-UL 
- 250 VDC max input
- Combiner box only $250. 
- Only 125 VDC in.
- 1000V for this one - 
- Why are others limited to 250V? Because the circuit breaker is 250V - 
- Go to Midnite for higher V combiners? 
- Most fuse holders are rated for 600-1000V, while DC breakers are 150V 
- With 600VDC YRSP-D2  circuit breaker - . Combined wire is fatter, at least 10 ga. Circuit breaker appears to be 600Vdc rated .
- 500VDC - . Combined output appears to have 12 ga wire, or 20A max. Would need 10 ga for 30A combined output, so this is really only good for 20A.
- PV wire - 
- Not cheap at $4 each 
- Article from 2000 in Homepower Magazine -