(Redirected from Rocket Stoves)
- A Type of Solid Fuel Burning Stove
- They burn the fuel more completely than a typical fire, and thus produce little Smoke , less Carbon Monoxide , and are more efficient (thus requiring less fuel for the same ammount of boiling water etc)
- Due to the large ammount of People who Depend on Solid Fuels globally, the Public Health, and Indirect Land Use Change benefits have made Rocket Stoves and other Gasifier Stoves popular in Sustainable Development policy/projects
Marjan Arsenov Build
Rocket Mass Heater + Stove Combination
- The surface of the barrel can be used for cooking.
- The water pipes are easier to channel throughout the HabLab than a Rocket Mass Stove exhaust pipe.
- Experiment option: pancake coil on top of the barrel.
- Experiment option: vertical coil along the vertical exhaust shaft of the rocket mass stove.
Working Build of Materials
- Aaron Makaruk
- Rocket Mass Heater
- Open Source Portable Forced Induction Thermoelectric Solid Fuel Stove
- Rocket Mass Heaters book
- Podcast featuring Paul Wheaton, Ernie, and Erica
- Some Cheap OTS Options That Seem Promising:
- "Camping Stove Collapsible Wood Burning Stainless Steel Rocket Stove Backpacking Camp Tent Stove for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking" (~31.85 USD)
- "Camping Stove Collapsible Wood Burning Stainless Steel Rocket Stove,Backpacking Camp Tent Stove for Outdoor Backpacking Hiking Traveling Picnic BBQ" (~34.02 USD)
- A Paper Titled "Numerical and experimental study on rocket stove combustion process for heating stirling engine"