12 V connectors
- This page goes over the OTS connectors for 12v DC Electrical Power
- Mainly the "barrel jack"
The Anderson Powerpole has been adopted by the amateur radio community  as their standard 12-volt DC power connector for everything from radios to accessories.
- The Wikipedia Page on DC connectors -it briefly discusses all of the above connectors (the on the need... page does this EXTENSIVELY)
- Deans connectors: http://www.toysonics.com/10-pairs-2-pin-golden-plated-deans-connector-t-plug.html
- Tamiya connectors: http://www.batteryspace.com/tamiyaconnectorsadaptor.aspx
- "Powerpoleing Your Power Connections" by Stan Horzepa, WA1LOU, 2003: "the Anderson Powerpole is the emerging national ARES/RACES standard"