- Revenue - $200k - with 75% of that from regular and recurring revenue streams (3D Printer + machine Extreme Build workshops). This is compared to $170k last year with only 15% from regular revenue streams.
- Profit - 0
- Customer Engagement - Net Promoter Score - 80
- Collaborator Engagement - 100
- Strategic - To develop clear elimination, focus, offloading, and outsourcing strategies for doubling.
- Clarity on systems requirements for execution related to annual doubling.
- Demonstrating that the Distributive Enterprise model is virally replicable and that the model is applicable to many products.
- Balancing growth with efficiency, lean operation, agility, and stable but scalable systems.
- To continue developing an integrated strategy for not being overloaded in face of increasing responsibility.
- Have time for things that matter, and to establish several new lifetime friendships
- Develop my leadership skills to inspire, increase my empathy, understand peoples' needs, and have an easy time with Difficult Conversations
- Identify any of my assumptions that may be traps from the long-term view.
- Help define/suggest specific tools/strategies for automated systems creation.
- Provide feedback on my Vivid Vision