3/4" U Barb
Download folder: File:Upipe.tar.gz
- There is a defect in the file - one of the 2 legs is a little shorter than the other. We recommend printing with the curved side on the bottom, or laying flat. If printing like shown in the picture, you need to use a pad and support.
- STL file is the printing file. It has a thick wall.
- File was generated and exported from FreeCAD.
- The Sweep Tool was used in Part workbench. A circle was swept along an elliptial line. Since only solids and shells are possible using this tool in FreeCAD, I created one solid, and a smaller solid, then subtracted them. This worked by merging the solids into the final FreeCAD file. The only way this worked was when I cloned the solid BEFORE merging the two files. Otherwise, a merge of a non-cloned entity did not work. It was not sufficient to create a solid - only a clone of the solid worked for the Boolean operation.
- This worked for the original 2 solids. Then I tried a larger inner solid (to make a thinner shell). That did not work for some reason. You can play with the files above to see if it works for you.