33hp 1 Cylinder Diesel
This is a new engine being considered for OSE.
It is a hefty 240 kg / 528 lbs and appears to be "topheavy", with dimensions: 900 mm x 480 mm x 760 mm / 35.4" H x 29.9" W x 18.9" D.
It is water cooled and requires a radiator & fan.
- Does it come with an electric generator / alternator?
- How is the "hand crank" feature accessed?
- What is the layout for mounting bolts?
- How is the throttle connected / actuated?
- Fuel / oil filters - are they available?
- Fuel tank capacity?
- What capacity for the water cooler?
- What size output shaft / flywheel layout?