3D Printed Organizing Drawers
Large Storage Boxes
- Can accept existing OSE storage boxes.
- New printed ones are reverse engineered but stiffened. Printed in case mode for optimal print speed using large nozzle. Some development is needed there, and recycling must be achieved
- Requires printer with minumum 18-20" bed.
- Drawers and cabinets serve for storage + easy transportability
- Cabinet + drawers so that drawers can be taken out, or entire cabinets can be moved
- Drawers should be 6-8" tall, about 14 wide, and about 18" long
- Transportability: Corresponding cabinets should stack 3 drawers (18"-24") for carrying by hand
- 2 Cabinets should lock together verticaly for rolling on wheels - so a person can take 6 of these at a time
- Wheels can be printed as planetary gear wheels, just a shaft is required.
- Max stacking is 3 cabinets tall (6' tall)
- Minimal rails so that entire cabinet can serve as storage for taller objects with object in tray spanning 2 or 3 drawer spaces
- Printed at larger size - these can be perfect organizing systems.
- Walls are too thick if printed at much larger size - not optimized for fast prints.
- This one also has empty drawers (no dividers).
- Each 4 drawer section is $3, sonabove drawer set costs $20?