3D Printed Rubber Stamp
- See FreeCAD Lettering Tutorial for how to create extruded letters
- Put a pad under text in FreeCAD, lower than text height
- Add a handle
- Export as STL
- Note that image will be mirrored left to right if stamped as it. Thus - in Cura, Mirror the image. Use Mirror X if appropriate so your text reverses frm let to right
- Print with rubber. Rubber allows ink to spread more evenly on paper. (Rubber or other ( Flexible 3D Printing Filaments ) ?)
- Rubber stamp will print correctly with mirrored image.