3D Printer Extreme Manufacturing Workshop
- People who are interested in learning to run 3D printer workshops are required to take OSE Boot Camp.
- Candidates continue their training as apprentices for 2 or more additinal workshops, and then they lead a workshop under OSE supervision. Leading a workshop involves prep time and execution of event.
- Once the candidate has the confidence, they can begin running their own workshops.
- Running workshops involves printing of parts, preparation of tools, and inventorying of materials.
- Prep time should be 1 day, and workshop should be one day
- Readiness for a workshop is the point when parts are printed
- Parts purchase occurs at point of registration cutoff - or 2 weeks
- Announcement comes out at 5 weeks prior to event
- Abolition of consumerism is the goal, with transition to self-determination
- 45 min hr - Inteoductions and OSE Introduction + Q&A
- 15 min snack break
- 3 hours - morning build
- Noon - lunch - 45 min
- 1 PM - afternoon build
- 4 PM - calibration and running
- 5-7 PM - Designing print files in FreeCAD