3D Printer Market Research
Questions for Teachers
- What do you teach?
- Does your school have 3D printers already?
- How many students are in your class?
- Can you assign a semester long project?
- Do you have interest in 3D printing?
- Which teachers (what classes) already have 3D printers?
- How often are the 3D printers being used?
- Does anyone design things for 3D printing already?
- What do they use the printers for?
- Where did you procure your 3D printer?
- How did you find out about the 3D printers?
- Would you be interested in starting a club that does design of products for social good?
- Would you be interested in getting your school to start a recycling program where you process plastic waste to 3D printing filament?
- Are you interested in getting your school to produce its own 3D printing filament?
- Would you be interested in our Public Design training, where we teach you design, making of your design with 3D printers and easy to source parts, and where you can participate in a global design movement for the common good?
- Are you interested in participating in incentive challenges for the common good?
- Which aspects of Public Design do you find most interesting?
- Figures from early 2015 -