3D Printer Stops Midprint
- Typically this is a slicer error where spurious results happen from slicing - reslice and try again. Just moving the object on the bed may help.
- Thermal cutout on extruder motor - last issue at . Yes, A4998 do have thermal shutdown -  - so reduce the current on your stepper driver. Currently doing 0.3V on 24V RAMPS.
- Obvious ones - filament ran out, broke, or stripped - 
- m600 m410 m125 m0 or many of the other commands that could be triggering the same or similar pause states. - see 
- Might be bad SD card - 
- Reinstalling Cura helped - 
- New Cura has bugs -