Active "Commons" projects wave
Are you working on a project that:
- creates a pool of resources
- invites users into a democratic space to govern the use of the resources
- attempts to lower barriers to entry, and is moving towards transparency in
- creates or uses tools or methods that might be of use to other Commons
- has an entry point for internet users to participate, even if they aren't
in the local area and can't necessarily vote
If you answered yes to a lot of these you might want to write about your project in the Wave that is shared with the OpenKollab group.
You will need to be logged in with a Google account that is subscribed to the OpenKollab list in order to edit the Wave.
-- Alex Rollin http://commoning.com/wiki/
- Linkstub - This page contains only a link, or a collection of links pertaining to a topic. Please consider either merging these links into another, more substantial article and redirecting this page to that article, or add more information to this page about this specific topic to make it into a page of its own.