Team Culturing Information
last updated: 25. April, 2011
WHO are you?
- Name - Alejo
- Location (city, country) - Córdoba, Argentina
- Contact Information (email, phone, Skype) - dinahuel (at) gmail (dot) com
- Introductory Video -
- Resume/CV - soon in english, until then is this one...http://empleos.unc.edu.ar/curriculum.cfm?actualiza=1&cvpub=39-41-62-71-48-83-80-95-42-40-32-32-32-10
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
totally, im a promoter
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
cause i believe in the freedom of the know. for the wealth and prosperity of the society
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
create groups around the world and share the experience and the know how
- What are you missing in the project?
better manuals,a better web interface
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
Design - Natural Building-Product Design-Marketing- Im finishing my studies in industrial design , my father did a few courses in natural building and made with me a little house in a country we have. I work with CAD(solidworks) and im an auxiliar student in the cathedra of marketing
- How have you already contributed to the project?
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
Now im living in argentina, so. i think the work will be in cad design or something else in relation with computers and internet
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
- Are you interested in Dedicated Project Visit?
yes, but i see it complicated for now
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
no, i could never go
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
- Are you interested in using the technologies that we are developing directly?
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment - a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology - as a beacon of light to benefit of all people on Earth.
Yes of course!