Fri Apr 10, 2020
- Work Breakdown Structure - 
- From Guadelajara - 
- Makerspace -
- City initiative - for robotics
- Universities - STEAM Camp, Produce Printers, do OSPD
- Mexican company - https://www.colibri3d.com/en/#
- Strategy - collaborative curriculum that teachers generate? That's second part. First: insert OSE in the classes.
- New schools - have a problem where a teacher still needs to develop a curriculum.
- Guadelajara has good communities around education and STEAM.
- Funding - Microfactory Training for Alvaro - Create a Microfactory and Implement STEAM Camps, and start producing 3D printers. First Camp is about filament making.
- 4-5 months from now for funding for Microfactory.
- See website - https://www.opensourceecology.org/ - Product.