- A Company offering Renewable Power Plant / Grid Level Electricity Storage solutions
- They use modular, large FES modules
- Supposedly only steel (need to see what ally etc)
- 30 year designed lifespan
- "fully recylcable"
- need to see vacuum vs slight postisive pressure (for ease of leak prevention) hydrogen (may be easier than a hard vacuum, especially long term/low tech
Amber Kinetics is currently selling the M32 in packages of 16 M32s (128 kW / 512 kWh)
- Capacity: 32 kWh of energy
- 86% "round trip efficiency"
- Rotor Mass: Two-Ton Steel Rotor (metric or imperial ton? , also what alloy/steel type etc?)
- DC Input-Output Voltage 550 Vdc – 750 Vdc
- Self Discharge <100 W Average over SOC range (1/320 of total capacity or ~0.3125% (seems somewhat comprable to the 1-5% lion Self Discharge ? )
- Auxiliary Power (120-240Vac) <55 W (coasting), <140 W (active) ****
- Full Power Response Time <1 second"
- External Dimentions 52” x 54” (h x d) (includes electronics housing)
- System Weight: ~4,762kg (10,500 lbs)