Team Culturing Information
last updated: 27. April, 2011
WHO are you?
- Name - Andrii Loki Elspru Zvorygin
- Location (city, country) - Toronto, Canada
- Contact Information (email, phone, Skype) - andrii (dot) z (at) gmail.com, 1-647-891-9528
- Introductory Video -
- Resume/CV -
studied cognitive science, artificial intelligence.
found enlightenment, illumination and became a wizard.
doing some boatbuilding to become a full time seasteader.
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
yes. I've been using Linux and open-source software full time since I was 15 years old. I've contributed somepatches and open source software over the years.
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
Your one of the few other projects making "civilization in a box" open source packages.
This is one of the main aims of We You Net, to make replicating self-sustaining technologically-enabled tribes.
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
some way of contributing either spiritual, cognitive, of seasteading knowledge.
- What are you missing in the project?
an outlet where can give recommendations on social structures and spiritual belief systems that come with any civilization package.
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
allowing other projects to be affiliated or otherwise co-participating with similar goals, such as seasteading.
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
communications developing human-speakable-programming-language for standard positive communication.
organizationally have calendar systems with rotation of tasks to help maintain a balanced and complete work schedule.
computer support, building GIOS general-intelligence-operating-system for and in terms of electronics building robots with spiritual abilities.
designing and engineering seasteads boathomes and many associated tools and utilities.
natural building, make heavy use of golden-ratio for natural shapes in constructed artifacts.
- How have you already contributed to the project?
I've completed several open source construction projects, including a bookshelf, a light stand, several boat models and most recently a human sized dinghy boat.
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
by contributing content of projects, and various tutorials for the parts of GVCS that I've worked on or completed.
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
sure, as long as it's over email or other online medium. America is a very scary country, so we'd like to avoid physically interacting with it. though we might be able to arrange meetups on the water or deep in some coastal parks.
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
nah it's okay, can save your money.
we attain money/materials/people or whatever else using magick, so are completely satisfied in that department.
- Are you interested in Dedicated Project Visit?
as previously mentioned America is a scary place of tyrannical police state. so we'd prefer to avoid physical interaction with it.
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
only if we can somehow use it for our own adventures. though likely we'd prefer to simply make our own copy :-).
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
knowledge and skills can also be attained by magick.
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
we have limited funds and income which are dedicated to saving up for our own self-sufficiency projects. though possibly we will be "true fans" in future. who knows maybe we'll adopt a simliar strategy :-).
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
that would be interesting, though seeing as how kansas is far from the coast not very viable.
- Are you interested in using the technologies that we are developing directly?
yes certainly, would like to set up a fabrication laboratory on the seastead.
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment - a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology - as a beacon of light to benefit of all people on Earth.
I'd have to recommend that 200 is the absolute max, 58 is the most stable, can look into dunbar's number and dunbar's function which is highly correlated to stable atomic isotopes. we you net also intends on having open source resilient community in the same time frame :-).