Arduino Beginner Resources
Arduino is a cheap, open-source microcontroller. (A microcontroller is a programmable chip that can act as the brain of a machine.) See Arduino
- You can learn Arduino in 15 minutes.
- How to Turn Your Arduino Prototype Into a Manufacturable Product
- Arduino Basics 101: Hardware Overview, Fundamental Code Commands
- 1-Day Project: Build Your Own Arduino Uno for $5 (Example of Breadboard Arduino)
- Getting Arduino Board and Processing to Communicate Together Instructions
- Getting Computer to Connect to Arduino Board Instructions
OSE Wiki pages involving Arduino
- CEB controller
- Arduino Inverter
- Open energy monitor
- Yobot ?
- Arduino Beginner Resources
- Arduino Environment