Team Culturing Information
last updated: 6. June, 2011
WHO are you?
- Name - Arthur Kulik
- Location (city, country) - Chernivtsi, Ukraine
- Contact Information (email, phone, Skype) - e-mail: arthur (dot) kulik (at) gmail (dot) com, mob.tel. : +380506907090, skype: arthur_kulik
- Introductory Video -
- Resume/CV -
Address: 58029, Ukraine, Chernivtsi, Pr.Nezalezhnosti 123 ap. 12
Tel.: +38050 6907090, +38097 1753400
E-mail: arthur (dot) kulik (at) gmail (dot) com
Education:2007 - 2009 Chernivtsi trade - Economic Institute, Finance - Economic Faculty, Department of Finance.
Specialist’s Degree2002 - 2007 Chernivtsi National University, Department of Computer Science, Computer systems and networks.
Work experience:December 2008 - present ISP “Veles”
Main activities: work with corporate clients and partners
December 2007 - December 2008 JSC “Transmost”
Occupation: System Administrator
Main activities: maintenance of the corporate network, configuring network equipment
November 2006 - December 2007 ISP “Veles”
Occupation: Network Administrator
Main activities: diagnosing faults in the network, working with network equipment, server maintenance
Knowledge and experience:market analysis;skills to work with VIP-clients;to conduct negotiations with key customers;skills in planning and analysis activities;finding and conclusion of contracts with customers;analysis of competitors.
English: technical - good, spoken - intermediate level
Other:non-smoker;married;have a car, driving license category "B";possible business trips.
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
Because my interests (opensourse/ecology/farmtech) coincide with your interests
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
1. Reduce cost of tech/machines/tools
2. Optimization of all processes related to farm and daily life
3. Reduce pollution
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
If i have more leisure time and money i become more involved
- What are you missing in the project?
1. open source house2. ukrainian wiki
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
1. maybe more cooperation with related opensource projects (maybe OSHouse)2. add web 2.0 elemets. And combine wiki, forum and other into One platform
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
Communications (but my english not so good, i speak russian and ukrainian) - Organizational - Computer Support - Electronics (i am not a preofessional in electronics but can help a little). Also I can help with CAD/3D-modeling/Graphics a little
- How have you already contributed to the project?
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
I can help with all that related to IT/Computers/Internet/Networks/Hardware and OpenSource Car and translate into ukrainian
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
1. I dont know at this stage, maybe yes
2. system administration, translating into ukrainian or russian, consulting, graphics and modeling
3. 5-10 USD per hour
- Are you interested in Dedicated Project Visit?
Maybe yes. If all the costs take someone. I dont have enough money to visit USA.
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
Maybe. If it will be cheap.
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
No. Becouse i dont have enough money for that
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
I dont know at this stage
- Are you interested in using the technologies that we are developing directly?
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment - a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology - as a beacon of light to benefit of all people on Earth.
I dont know at this stage