- 35 tons of asphalt. 4" thick.
- Comments: about 2" thick - 2800 sf - 35 tons (about 2 trucks). Truck up to 23 tons each. Guy was quoted $8k for the job he DIY'ed. How much is asphalt per ton?
- Google - 'Asphalt costs $40 to $80 per ton on average. Asphalt prices vary depending on the mix and material ingredients. One ton of asphalt covers 30 to 80 square feet.Dec 17, 2020' 
- Driveway could be 16 feet let's say. One ton covers 3 feet of such length. For 200 feet of driveway - 70 tons - 4 trucks. 70*80=$6k in materials.
- 60-70 ton/hr for small ones - mobile on a trailer. You get the juice (liquid), then mix the sand and gravel in. Hot.
- I called Asphalt Supply in Indiane, they are $65/ton with 2.5 ton minimum.
- KC Asphalt - 
- To get a plant, contact Jim Watson to consult on setting up an asphalt plant. Reliable asphalt products. 859/351-1977. Message by (859) 267-7619. They have used plants all over the United States, Wednesday, November 16 2022, 1:44 PM.
- Iowa project - bike path with bio-a from