Augmented Reality and Online Assembly Engine
- Universal part manipulation
- Suffices to simply import the CAD of the part, with Interface Definitions
- Rotate and move the part
- Assemble together using interfaces
- Gamification is involved in understanding which are the correct interfaces - single click on it means you know it and can select the interface correctly
- Real parts according to CAD-BOM-Build triad
- Costs are calculated automatically
- BOMs are calculated automatically
- Fed from Seed Eco-Home Part Library - a curated library that becomes 100% local digital fabricated over time
- You can design in FreeCAD to import parts into the engine
- Aims for a new popular literacy, where everyone can design and produce their own parts from abundant materials (rock, dirt, tree, grass, steel) for 90% of the built environment. This is the full promise of Full Printed and beyond.
- Allows user to generate AR apps - simply loading up content, adding annotations and interfaces.
- Part of The Next Proposal