To apply, send an email to: recruiting at opensourceecology dot org
- Must live on-site at Factor e Farm (accommodations are provided) + stipend up to $2,000/month + full time commitment (no outside jobs or telecommuting unless specifically negotiated) + applicant covers travel to and from FeF + applicant covers their own insurance needs
- Daily Scrum Session from noon to 6 at the FeF workshop, with Daily Standup at noon.
- Couples are encouraged to apply.
- Daily vlogging requirement for updates, 5 days per week
- Contributing to the Control Panel of the Flashy XM Platform daily.
- Semi-monthly blog posting on the Factor e Farm Blog according to FeF Blogging Standards
- 3 month minimum commitment, extendable indefinitely. Goal is to build a 30 person development community.