- A Device that can be used on it's own, but more likely is a Subassembly of an Automated Parts Vending Machine
- Essentially it is a Battery Holder modified to Digitally dispense a specified quantity of whatever battery
Existing Open Source Designs
- A Printables Page by "BOTCAN3D" Titled "YET ANOTHER BATTERY DISPENSER FOR AA & AAA SIZES"
- This essentially uses something akin to a Geneva Drive to dispense one at a time via a crank
- All this needs is a motor, and either a Rotary Encoder or Beam Break Sensor to determine how many have been dispensed ("Dead Rekoning via the Gear Ratio + Time The Motor is Powered on For could work, although this adds reliability issues, and adding a sensor isn't much more expensive/complex given something like an Arduino would already be in use etc)