Best Electric Cars
- Nissan Leaf - 125 MPG -  - 1500 kg curb weight
- Battery - 24 kWh, 100 mile peak range - 10 yr/ 100,000 mi - "The battery pack is expected to retain 70% to 80% of its capacity after 10 years but its actual lifespan depends on how often DC fast charging (480 Volts DC) is used and also on driving patterns and environmental factors. Nissan said the battery will lose capacity gradually over time but it expects a lifespan of over 10 years under normal use. The 2011/12 Leaf's battery was initially guaranteed by Nissan for eight years or 100,000 miles (160,000 km) (see Warranty sub-section below under United States for limitations)."
- Battery - 60kWh, 200 mile range
- Honda Insight - 70 mpg - 950 lb curb weight. D size NiMH batteries.
- Battery - nominal - 0.5 kWh (100V, 6 Ah)