- Biogas BTUs is 600 btu per cubic foot - 
- Molecular weight of methane - 16 grams/mole
- ARTI Biogas - 1 cubic meter - and 250-500 g of gas per day. . 250 gal fermenter, 200 gal collector -
- 1 cubic foot of methane = 5 grams
- 1 cu meter = 35 cu ft
- 1 cu meter methane = 175 grams methane
- BTU to boil one gallon of water = 1200 BTU from root temperature around 70F.
- BTU is energy required to lift one pound of water 1 degree F. From 62F to 212 is 150 BTUs for one lb.
- Efficiency of a cooktop is 30%, inductio cooktop is 80% - 
- So one would need 6 cubic feet of methane to boil a gallon.
- 1 lb of chicken manure produces 5 cu ft of methane - 
- Typical loading rate - .1 lb/cu ft/day. - 
- Typical retention time - 30 days - 
- Optimal C:N ratio for digestion is 30. Would need to add 1 kg of sawdust per person per day, using separating toilet - to process human feces in a digester - 
- Insinkerator is claimed to be the secret to 24 hr biogas cycles -