When writing technical blog posts at http://opensourceecology.org/blog-2/ - please include images and links. Here are points to consider in your post to the greater OSE community:
- Overview of what we are doing
- Why is it important?
- How it fits within the GVCS
- Performance goals
- Testing procedure to achieve goals
- Challenges and risks
- Future directions
- Provide Perspective
- Update on technical GVCS developments
- Update on Documentation
- Update on Organizational Development
- Details on Agriculture, Construction, Infrastructure
- The fold is the !--more-- tag in html edit mode. Put images/videos above the fold to give people good visuals - while truncating message display at the fold. Rationale: the wiki page loads more quickly and it is easier to navigate to subsequent articles. Attracts people to stay longer on the page.