CEB Press/Manufacturing Instructions/Arms - secondary
The secondary arms connect the primary arms to the legs to support the structure.
- Cutting Torch
- Angle Grinder
-  Steel Angle 4" A x 6" B x 1/2" Thickness x 72" Length
- Steel Plate 3" x 3" x 1/2"
-  Leg Holders
- Punch the holes in each arm. They are symmetrical.
- Place the leg holders in their proper locations.
- They go on the 4" side of the angle.
- They are symmetric. See Diagram for placement on each end.
- Make sure they are square with the angle iron and centered vertically.
- Weld them to the angle.