CEB Press/Manufacturing Instructions/Hoses - Secondary cylinder hose unit
- Various wrenches
- Crescent wrench
Note: NPT means national pipe thread, and refers to the interior diameter of the hoses. M means a male end, and F means a female end.
- Thread tape
- 3/8" NPT Hex nipple (2) Buy
- 1/2" NPT to 3/8" NPT bushing (2) Buy
- 1/2" NPTF to 1/2" NPTM 90 Elbow (1) Buy
- 1/2" M Elbow (2) Buy
- 1/2" Flow Control and Relief Valve Buy
- 1/2"x36" NPTM Hydraulic hose (1)
- 1/2"x96" Hose (2)
- 1/2" Quick Coupler Set (5) Buy
- 1/2" Check Valve (1) Buy
- 1/2" F Tee Buy
- 1/2" Hex Nipple (4)Buy
- Always wrap thread tape clockwise when facing the threaded portion.
- Always keep the end caps on hoses and fittings until you need to take them off. They need to stay protected inside.
- Assemble the individual assemblies as shown, and prepare the two 96" hoses by putting a male quick coupler onto one end of each.
- Install Assembly #1 into the rod end of the cylinder (image below). Insure the quick coupler will be facing towards the ground when the cylinder is installed.
- You will install the remaining components later upon installing the secondary cylinder.