Main > Housing and construction > CEB Press > CEB press building instructions
- The valve mount holds the hydraulic solenoid valves to the primary arm.
- Hole puncher with 13/16" Dies
- Drill Press with 5/16" or larger bit.
- Steel plate 1/4" x 6" x 12"
- Solenoid Valve Subplate with Mount Angles
- Set the steel plate on a flat surface
- Position the solenoid valve subplate with mount angles over the plate such that its work port surface is flush with the top edge and square with the side edges of the steel plate.
- Using the marking utensil and the center punch, mark then center punch the 4 aligned holes at the sides of the steel plate
- Drill 4 holes of 5/16" diameter at the marked points of the steel plate
- Punch 2 holes of 13/16" diameter that are centered 20cm from each other and 3cm from the bottom edge of the steel plate.