CEB Press 6 - Controller Module - Review
Brick Press controller bug fixes are on the way for the final release of CEB Press - slated for Distributive Enterprise Edition release in April 2015. Here are the details of the issues, see this document:
- Notches needed in cover for cover to open
- Latches - all had to be notched
- 4th latch can't be inserted bc screws are in the way
- Loosen up MOSFET-resistor-LED spacing, reduce board to 6 or 10 channels
- Jumber R18 ok?, but can R19 be done on board itself?
- Bottom not closed?
- Edge of aperture in control panel mount board is right over ciruit board -
condensation/water dribble can get right on circuit board. Pot board to seal it?