CEB Press 6 - Grate Module - Review Suggestions
1. maybe shorten the lengths of the slats by about 1/8 or 1/4" so that they are easier to put in the grate.
2. start with a few slats spaced out so that the frame doesn't bow in (one in the middle, two about a quarter of the way in, etc)
3. tacking the slats so you go back later to do all of the solid welding
4. bolt through the frame so you can tack the nuts in the right place
5. to weld on the tabs for the supports, we might try to bolt the tabs onto the hopper supports so that the spacing between tabs is correct