CEB Press 6 - Hopper Shaker Module - Build Instructions
Shaker - bolt on motor. Fittings face down. Bolt on bearings but loosely
- Cut coupler to size
- Cut shaft to size
- Cut 1.25" key
- Use 1/2"x2 for first hammer piechwi1"
- weld hammer to shaft with 1/4" of shaft sticking out
- Weld bulk metal (3 pieces) (outside of motor mount)
- Do proper weld procedure
- Take prewelded large assembly
- Mount bearings loosely
- Mount coupler and shaft.
- Put on coupler and tighten set screw on key
- Put on motor
- Tighten everything
- Then you weld the motor plate to bulk weldment
QC - upon tacking and welding, check shaft spins freely Weld hopper mount Weld reinforcement.
1. Build hammer, with 7-7/8" shaft. One half inch plate - punch with a micro power cube. Cut 3x6 2. Cut coupler to 2.5 3. Attach motor to motor plate and weld 4. Weld hopper attach plate to shaker assy 5. .fix the cutout on semicircle,for motor
Started 5:00 pm Shaker - bolt on motor. Fittings face down. Bolt on bearings but loosely Cut shaft to size Use 1/2"x2 for first hammer piece and punch a 1" hole Weld on T piece of hammer - 3"x1" weld hammer to shaft Cut coupler to size Mount coupler and shaft. Tighten bearings before welding motor Weld motor mount to bearing mount QC - upon tacking and welding, check shaft spins freely Weld hopper mount Weld reinforcement.
1.take off 3 plugs from motor including case drain
2. Mount case drain swivel using a small adjustable wrench (how to measure torque)
3. Create return line hose assembly. Put thread tape on 1/4 inch by 1 foot hose
4. Put on 1/4 to 1/2 bushing finger tight held in a vice
5. Thread tape the 1/2 inch bushing. Tape it 2 threads away from top, over without spiraling up 2 wraps of thread at
6. Put on tee.
7. Thread tape nip and put on tee. Tighten.
9. Put on 2 foot hose and tighten also using thread tape
10. Put on male quick coupler on the return line hose assy.
11. Now make the high pressure side assy. Put the female coupler on 2 foot hose, using thread tape. Tighten
12. Screw in the return line first - or the case drain will interfere with screwing in. Looking from back of motor with fittings up, use the right side fitting holes.
13. Screw in case drain hose
14. Screw in high pressure hose.
15. Set up shaker for testing
16. Spins counterclockwise looking from the back of the motor.
17. Add cushion valve