CEB Press Financial Projections
- Full House - 24 participants, 1 assistant for documentation, 2 teams of 8 builders and 4 documenters per team.
- 2 Machines Produced
- 16 bays of 250 sq feet - 4000 sf work space required, with 10 welding tables. Notes: more space than typical is required, making a production capacity of 2 machines per day perhaps the most that can happen. 6-8 welders running at a time, and initially 1 CNC torch table before everyone gets there, for 2 hours. Need to calculate specific run time.
- Revenue: $10k for 2 machines, price point for $5k net per machine
- 24 paying participants around a workshop
- Workshop involves 3D printing and laser cutting of scale models as part of the prep.
- Curriculum is intense - needs no assistants but class of 24
- 24*$450 for workshop = $10,800
- Total revenue of $20.8k for 3 days. Pays everybody.
- Fixed costs are food, $15 = $1080 per 3 days. $360 per day.
- 12 * 300 = $3.6k
- 1 machine - $5k - $8.5k, with $500 food costs. $8k for the teachers.