CEB Press Part Library
- 1 THIS PAGE IS UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION DO NOT REFERENCE
- 2 Introduction
- 3 Index
- 4 Master File
- 5 Parts Gallery
- 5.1 Frame Sub-assembly
- 5.2 Arms Sub-assembly
- 5.3 Drawer Sub-assembly
- 5.4 Hopper seat Sub-assembly
- 5.5 Hopper
- 5.6 Grate Sub-assembly
- 5.7 Cylinder Sub-assembly
- 5.8 Secondary Cylinder Sub-assembly
- 5.9 Final Assembly Gallery
THIS PAGE IS UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION DO NOT REFERENCE
I am creating this doc for the design sprint on Saturday July 22 @10:55 MST as per slide #2 of the sprint document @  - Dixon
Conditions of satisfaction for complete CAD for a given project means that we have a complete part library:
- Parts - for building Modules, Sub-assemblies and for producing Fabrication Drawings
- Modules - Made of multiple parts, usually used in Sub-assemblies. Modules are used when there is repeated assembly of same or similar parts (like the legs). These are used for Exploded Part Animations, Language Agnostic Instructionals (LAIs), and other work.
- Sub-assemblies The major components of the final CAD. used for Exploded Part Animations, Language Agnostic Instructionals (LAIs), and other work.
- Final Assembly - The completed build. for Exploded Part Animations, LAIs. Note that the Final Assembly may have to use Simplified Assets in some cases to remain workable
- Simplified Assets: Parts, Modules, Assemblies - these are versions with details removed. Some may be grouped to facilitate handling. In some cases they are drawn from scratch as only abstract, blocky models - to save significantly on file size.
- File Size Requirements - all assets meet File Size Requirements for that particular asset type. Files can't be so large that FreeCAD can't open them or work with them effectively.
- File Organization - Spreadsheet of all Assets (both Simlified and Complete assets) is available.Each Sub-Assembly or Module CAD file includes the parts list diagram
- Construction Best Practices - procedures for effective part building in FreeCAD are followed for each file. Each part should be designed at the origin, so symmetries can assist in the design.
- File Build Documentation - Each file is documented for how to create that file, so novices can get up to speed in making modifications. A short video with voiceover is the best way to document a part build. This is important because this creates design literacy in the general populace.
- ConstraintsAll the modules and Sub-assemblies are constrained without any Degrees Of Freedom.
Hint: Once all the parts here are stable, we will create a FreeCAD CEB Press Workbench which allows for parametric modification for different sizes of the machine.
CEB_Press#Master_Index The genealogy needs the addition of the 17.08 version, but the file is protected and cannot be edited
- File:CEB 17.08 CAD Assembly.fcstd This is the Final Assembly and most recent updated file.
- File:CEB 17.08 supporting files.zip Includes all the parts, modules and sub-assemblies that are used in the final assembly. If any editing is needed to any parts plz unzip the files to the same directory as the Final Assembly. Update and Save any related modules, sub-assemblies, zip the files and reupload to the wiki. Update, Save and Reupload the Final Assembly as well.
Frame Subassembly - size:321kb - FreeCAD -File:CEB 17.08 Frame Subassembly.fcstd
Main Leg Module
Has to be broken down to individual parts
- CEB Rib 1.jpg
File:.pngRib 1 - size:158 kb - FreeCAD -File:CEB Rib 1.fcstd.
- CEB Rib 2.jpg
File:.pngRib 2 - size:158 kb - FreeCAD -File:CEB Rib 2.FCStd.zip
has to be renamed to "Bottom_module" and broken down to parts
Top Panel Module
Top Panel Module - size: 166kb - FreeCAD -File:Top Panel Module.fcstd
- Top Front Panel.png
Top Front Panel - size: *kb - FreeCAD -File:Top Front Panel.fcstd Other File - File:Top Front Panel.dxf
- Top Top Panel.png
Top Top Panel - size: *kb - FreeCAD -File:Top Top Panel.fcstd Other File - File:Top Top Panel.dxf
- Top Bottom.png
Top Bottom Panel - size: *kb - FreeCAD -File:Top Bottom Panel.fcstd Other File - File:Top Bottom Panel.dxf
Frame Middle Module - 23kb - File:CEB Press 1708 Frame middle module.fcstd
Mid Reinforcement Plates - size:12 kb - FreeCAD -File:Mid reinforcement plate.fcstd Other File - File:Mid reinforcement plate.dxf
Frame Middle Top Bar - size: 18 kb - FreeCAD -File:CEB Press 1708 Frame middle top bar.fcstdOther File - File:Fusion11.dxf was named as "fussion11
Frame Middle Vertical Plate - size: 119 kb - FreeCAD -File:CEB Press 1708 Frame middle vertical plate.fcstdOther File - File:CEB Press 1708 Frame middle vertical plate.dxf
- Chamber Spacer
Arms Subassembly - size:330kb - FreeCAD -File:Freecadfile.fcstd.
Arm 1 Module
Arm 1 Module - size:68kb - FreeCAD -File:CEB 17.08 Arm 1 Module.fcstd
- CEB 17.08 6248.png
Arm 6248 - size:26kb - Freecad - File:CEB 17.08 6248.fcstd
- CEB 17.08 6249.png
Arm 6249 - size:29kb - Freecad - File:CEB 17.08 6249.fcstd
- CEB 17.08 6250.png
Arm 6250 - size:5kb - Freecad - File:CEB 17.08 6250.fcstd
Arm 2 Module
Arm 3 Module
Arm 4 Module
- Table 6048
- Table 6049
Drawer subassembly - size:409kb - FreeCAD - File:CEB 17.08 Drawer subassembly.fcstd
Drawer Top - size:13kb - FreeCAD - File:CEB 17.08 drawer top.fcstd
Drawer Side - size:46kb - FreeCAD - File:CEB 17.08 Drawer Side.fcstd
Rod Holder Module
Rod Holder Module - size:117kb - FreeCAD - File:CEB 17.08 Rod holder module.fcstd
- CEB 17.08 Rod holder bottom.png
- CEB 17.08 Rod holder up.png
- metal cover
- rod holder top
- bolt 0.75
- nut 0.75
Hopper seat Sub-assembly
Secondary Cylinder Sub-assembly