CEB Press v17.08 Specifications
Specifications of High Performance Model
- Block is plain block, not interlocking. Please see discussion on Interlocking_bricks
- See CEB Press Genealogy for past versions.
- Open source hardware, controller, and software (CC-BY-SA, GPL)
- Controller includes automatic pressing and manual mode. Manual mode does not use microcontroller - but only physical connections.
- Powered by a hydraulic power source, such as Power Cube or a tractor hydraulic take-off.
- Full size bricks are 4"x6"x12", plain flat-faced bricks
- Brick height is adjustable from 1"-4"
- Brick dimensional variations: +/- 1/16". This assumes uniform soil. Soil uniformity will determine height uniformity of brick.
- 6 full-sized bricks per minute at a 10.6 gallon per minute hydraulic flow. Brick pressing rate will increase with a higher hydraulic flow, up to the maximum rated flow of the hydraulic solenoid. See CEB Press v17.08 Calculations
- Hydraulic solenoid valve is rated for a maximum of 28 gpm fluid flow at 3000PSI
- Fuel consumption with Power Cube v17.08 running at 10.6 gpm fluid flow - under 1 gallon per hour
- System hydraulic pressure - 2300 psi. Adjustable up to 3000 PSI.
- Pressure bypass preset - 2500. Adjustable up to 3000 PSI
- Comes with hydraulic quick couplers ready to be connected to a power source
- Weight - 1700 lb
- Moving: brick press is moved with forks. Footprint (with legs in the inner position) allows machine to be placed in the bed of a 3/4 ton pickup. It has adjustable legs for uneven terrain. Machine can be moved around on a trailer (not included)
- Material cost: see CEB v17.08 BOM
- 3'x6' grate for tractor loading. Includes soil deflectors