CEB Press v17.08 Startup Checklist
General Checkpoints For Setting Up the Machine
- Check the polarity of the power cables to the machine.
- Set the machine up on level ground. Adjust the feet so all 4 feet touch the ground.
- Never run the machine without the safety rope - which is also the safety disconnect for power to the machine
Checkpoints for Every Day of Operation
- Check for spilled hydraulic fluid - which indicates leaks
- Check that hoses are in good condition
- Check that no bolts are visibly loose