CEB Prototype IV Design Changes
From CEB_Press_Prototype_IV learnings:
- Vertical height of main frame off by 2"
- Replace #70 and 71 with a single piece of 1"x2" flat, 36" long
- Modify the location of hinges so there is no small crack towards the hopper seat
- Change the shaker guard to a single rectangular plate
- Part #74 mislabeled in drawing 111
- Modular rear hopper support tubes - from fixed to modular
- Modular Solenoid attachment - added
- Holes for welding threaded rod in press foot - need to be 1"
- Add 6" and 8.5" as the rail protrusion distances in drawing 111
- Change hinges to more solid ones
- Change shaker support width accordingly
CAD File Changes
- Valve holder quick connect needs to be added - fab sheet needed. Holes removed from frame and plate
- Rear hopper support holder module - needs a Fab drawing sheet