Team Culturing Information
WHO are you?
Caleb Schmidt, 20 years old, live in Cleveland Tennessee, but visit Chattanooga often.
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
Well this is funny cause, I have been thinking about putting together a group to "Test-drive" Economic structures and build the tools necessary to make a modern city, it is by happy coincidence that I found OSE. Needless to say i really liked the OSE Project.
WHAT are your skills?
- Organizational - Computer Support - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Agriculture - Energy - Video/Graphics/Art - Construction - Product Design
I am a homeschooler, I have dabbled in all of these categories but specialize in Computers and Designing new things.
- How/Have you already contributed to the project?
Yes, Here is a list of the amount of user contributions to OSE by users during the past year: Monthly Site Contributions by User
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
As far as I can tell the GVCS at this point has not been completed, I'm here to help change that.
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
At this point I think most of my work will be volunteered, if at some point I can get payed for my contributions that would be great, would probably donate more time towards it, but really, that's not what I feel OSE is about.
To answer the question though, I cannot estimate the time I will put towards OSE as it's a matter of what I feel like doing that day and what OSE tasks I have. (If a project leader assigns me work it'll get done. Roughly 3-10 hours week.)
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
I think that's explained above :)
- Are you interested in a Dedicated Project Visit?
Yes, but currently I have no means of travel.
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
Yes, I would like to buy some equipment. Don't quite understand the "Bootstrap Development" part.
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
I am open to someone consulting me about a project, afraid I wouldn't be able to offer more then another head in the game though. Design and Prototyping, I personally believe that everyone should be able to add there own 'revision' on any given project. To 'Bid' on collaboration is just wrong and feels to me like it's not in the spirit of Open Hardware.
- Are you a True Fan?
No, and if I was I would want to know exactly where the money is going and have a say in how it was spent.
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
Yes, Working at FeF or elsewhere sounds like fun, as long as the living conditions are acceptable. (Rumors on the forum suggest there was a problem with FeF.)