Cardboard Machine Kit
- A System Similar to the Universal Axis , but constructed mainly out of Corrugated Containerboard
- It uses a lead screw, but could be adapted to OSE's Belt Drive System Perhaps?
- The 2017 Paper on the Project
- A Video by the YouTube Channel "ACM SIGCHI" Titled "Cardboard Machine Kit: Modules for the Rapid Prototyping of Rapid Prototyping Machines" (Essentially the team's presentation on the project
- A Part of a Video, by the YouTube Channel "Tested" Titled "Adam Savage's Maker Tour: MIT's Center for Bits and Atoms (Part 3)", where they interview the group behind the project
- A "Machines That Make" Page on the Cardboard Axis