- Screw penetration depth. When you could sink 0.5". Thin part of siding vs thick - thin has less meat - don't do it. Countersink Max allowable depth.
- Minimum screw penetration depth - half of wood thickness.
- Straightening wood.
- How to suck in screws or lag bolts. Oversize predrill.
- Predrill vs not.
- General rule for lag bolt predrill.
- How to knock in post bases. Soften with water. Need to hold post somehow. Bang on metal, not wood - why?
- Straightening wood - pipe clamps, c clamps, screws, bolts, by hand, screw clamp force.
- Other than this - it's just cutoff and cordless circular and reciprocating saw.