- Discussion about major breaker box companies and products - 
- To reduce electric-related injuries to humans, OSE recommends GFCI for current limiting upon shock
- Plug-on-neutral type breaker box - 
- Miniature - UL489 means residential approved? See https://www.reddit.com/r/electricians/comments/6qsd3p/din_rail_mount_circuit_breakers_in_residential/
- GFCI in USA is RCBO in Europe
- Overvoltage category 1-4 - 
- EN 60898-1 is for residential - 
- Industrial vs residential ratings - [https://blog.se.com/energy-regulations/2014/02/06/iec-60898-1-iec-60947-2-tale-two-standards/
- CE approval doesn't necessarily mean UL approval 
- 10kAIC DIN Rail, no GFCI - $8 - 
- Square D - 2 pole - Homeline 
- Square D Homeline appears to be 2x cheaper for breakers, and similar price for enclosure.
- DIN Rail AFCI - $30 on Amazon 20A - 
- Square D
- How many people are killed by electrocution every year? USA - 400 people. Half are household electronics.