Collaborative 3D Printer
- Partner with existing open hardware products - PNP, circuit, microcontroller, RAMPS, power supply, control computer
- Partner with people who Buy Production.
- Budget out the development accurately
- Concept: include more X Made and Manufactured. Substitute your town for X.
- DIY circuit mill & PNP for controller and RAMPS, and open source screw machine. This gets us to the major fabrication components. Then the high T part is almost an extra.
- Modules: Mega design
- Mega CNC Milled version
- PNP for Mega
- Screw machine for metal parts
- Lathe bit
- High T chamber
- Enclosure for fume
- Fume blower
- KiCad designs
- Sale price of $2500
- Materials are $1200
- 100 sales.
- Builds on SimplePNP
- Other continental representatives for all over the world.
- OS Ingredients Label
- Microfactory Spec
- Distributive Enterprise Spec
- $10k for Buy Production included.
- Open source CNC circuit mill - specification and next iteration, Open Circuit Institute?
- Open Source 3D Printer
- Open Source PNP toolchain
- Open Source Screw Machine
- Open Source Coil Winder for power supply, if any needed, but otherwise an open source power supply.
- Electric motor for the open source filter. Get the open source ventilator people involved.