Collaborative Scanlon Plan
- The quicker you attain quality, you get paid 50% of improvement.
- The more effectively you produce, you can then do more.
- And you can continue doing more, as much as you like.
- At the end, there is whatever responsibility you may want to take on. At each step the power, rewards, risks increase.
- To get there, one must grow.
- Growth, and just growth, is rewarded accordingly.
- How to arrange this so anyone in the world has access to this growth?
- How can this become a mechanism behind all kinds of pursuits: production, R&D, innovation?
- Production is innovation when it begins to add fuller accounting
- And scientific/cultural R&D? It is the addition of new layers to existing enterprise.
- Thus can everything be seen through lens of productive enterprise?
- How do we solve USA The Permanent Revolution? Can we provide a decentralized solution beyond other centralist systems?
- Vision must be simple and inspiring such that the Student believes it. But: they can get to believe it only after some time. So the incentives are phased in. Someone is in for a continuing surprise. Team performance psychologist is needed. And this 'mother figure' or 'mentorship figure' could be designed in specifically - and is congruent with lifelong learning. Everyone needs inspiration. But, if Student doesn't want to learn - they can exit. What we offer is a 'Performance Development Environment', part of the experience economy - until someone reaches The Art of Possibility. The art of possibility is when one can unlock any block.
- Net: 50% allocated staff, 50% allocated to R&D - by whoever is doing it
- Ops manager - takes care of back end. Ideally, one who was a construction manager.
- Construction Manager - runs crew, as foreman.
- Needs self-managing IT infrastructure. Colby can help design.
- CVO - chief vision officer